Department of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Umeå University, Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- K Hens, D Cutas and D Hortstkötter (eds), Parental Responsibility in the Context of Neuroscience and Genetics. Dordrecht: Springer, 2015 (forthcoming).
- D Cutas, D Shaw, Writers blocked: on the wrongs of research co-authorship and some possible strategies of improvement, Science and Engineering Ethics 2014, online first, DOI 10.1007/s11948-014-9606-0.
- A Smajdor, D Cutas, Will artificial gametes end infertility?, Health Care Analysis: An International Journal of Health Care Philosophy and Policy 2013, online first, DOI 10.1007/s10728-013-0268-x.
- C Munthe, L Sandman, D Cutas, Person centred care and shared decision-making: implications for ethics, public health and research, Health Care Analysis: An International Journal of Health Care Philosophy and Policy 2012; 20(3): 231-249.
- D Cutas, C Munthe, Legal imperialism in the regulation of stem cell research and therapy: the problem of extraterritorial jurisdiction, in B Capps and A Campbell (eds), Contested Cells: Global Perspectives on the Stem Cell Debates. World Scientific and Imperial College Press: Singapore and London, 2010.
Close Personal Relationships, Children and the Family: Ethical and Political Analysis against a Changing Background, 2014-2017, Umeå University, funded by the Swedish Research Council. Website: https://closepersonalrelationships.wordpress.com/