Fellows of the Advanced Certificate in Research Ethics: Central and Eastern Europe (Fifth Cohort, 2016)
- Dilfuza Aniyozova (Uzbekistan), M.P.H.
- Janos Kristof Bodnar (Hungary), M.A.
- Ann Caras (Romania), M.A.
- Ion Chesov (Moldova), M.D.
- Tea Dakic (Montenegro), M.D.
- Victoriia Dobrova (Ukraine), Ph.D., D.Pharm.
- Stevo Jovandic (Serbia), M.S.
- Saidmumin Kholov (Tajikistan), M.D.
- Ana Krivokuca (Serbia), M.S.
- Marius Neagu (Romania), M.D.
- Serhii Pakharyna (Ukraine), M.D.
- Sergii Rasputniak (Ukraine), M.D.
- Ioan Sarbu (Romania), M.D., M.S.
- Hanna Selianiova (Belarus), B.S.
- Mariana Sprincean (Moldova), M.D.
- Marija Stevanovic (Serbia), M.S.
Alumni of the Advanced Certificate in Research Ethics: Central and Eastern Europe (2013)
- Jelena Rakobradovic (Serbia), MS, Ph.D.
Research Assistant, Institute for Oncology and Radiology, Belgrade
- Ksenia Eritsyan (Russia), MS,
Head, Social Research Department, Saint Petersburg Non-Governmental Organization of Social Projects, Saint Petersburg
- Elena Grebenshchikova (Russia), Ph.D.
Associate Professor at Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Stefana Moisa (Romania), Ph.D.
Pediatrics Specialist, Sfanta Maria Children’s Emergency Hospital, Iasi
- Sholpan Primbetova (Kazakhstan), M.P.H.
Director of Regional Projects, Global Health Research Center of Central Asia, Almaty
- Jurate Lekstutiene (Lithuania), MLaw, MS (Bioethics)
Lawyer, Lithuanian Bioethics Committee, Vilnius
- Ketevan Shermandini (Georgia), M.D.
Physician-epidemiologist, Chair of IRB , Infectious Diseases, AIDS and Clinical Immunology Research Center, Tbilisi
- Serghei Sprincean (Moldova), Ph.D.
Scientific Secretary, Institute of Legal and Political Research of Academy of Sciences of Moldova
- Marija Todorovska (Macedonia), MA,
Assistant Professor, Institute for Philosophy, University Sts. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje, Macedonia
- Marina Topuridze (Georgia), MD, MS,
Chief Specialist, Health Promotion Division National Center for Disease Control and Public Health, Tbilisi, Georgia
- Zivile Valuckiene (Lithuania), MD,
Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Medical Academy, Department of Cardiology, Vilnius
- Katarina Zeljic (Serbia), MS, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, Belgrade
Alumni of the Advanced Certificate in Research Ethics: Central and Eastern Europe (2011)
- Mindaugas Broga (Lithuania), MLaw,
Regulatory Administrator, GlaxoSmithKline – Lithuania, Vilnius
- Andrei Famenka (Belarus), MD, MS (Bioethics),
Legal Medicine Specialist at the Belarus State Service of Legal Medicine, Minsk
- Veronika Hulova (Slovak Republic), BS,
Masters Student in Law, University o Brno, Brno
- Aime Keis (Estonia), MD,
Lecturer and Chair of the Research Ethics Committee, University of Tartu, Tartu
- Guntis Kilkuts (Latvia), MD,
Private Medical Practitioner, Malmo
- Tamara Kudaibergenova (Kyrgyzstan), Ph.D., MS (Bioethics),
Postdoctorate study Researcher, I. Ararbaev Kyrgyz State University, Bishkek
- Alma Linkeviciute (Lithuania), MS (Bioethics),
European School of Molecular Medicine at European Institute of Oncology and Department of Health Sciences at University in Milan
- Kristi Lòuk (Estonia), MA,
Member of the Research Ethics Committee of the University of Tartu
- Goran Mijaljica (Croatia), MD,
Medical doctor at the Psychiatric Hospital Ugljan and senior lecturer in medical ethics at the University of Split School of Medicine, Split
- Aurelija Novelskaite (Lithuania), Ph.D.
Lecturer and Researcher, Lithuania Social Research Center, Kaunas
- Yuliya Vishneuskaya (Belarus), MS,
Senior Lecturer, International Sakharov Environmental University, Minsk
- Marcin Waligora (Poland), Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Jagiellonian University, Medical College, Department of Philosophy and Bioethics, Krakow
Alumni of the Advanced Certificate in Research Ethics: Central and Eastern Europe (2009)
- Leyla Akhmadeeva (Russia), M.D., Ph.D., J.D., M.B.A.
Professor, Department of Neurology and Chair of International Office, Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa
- Roman Belyaletdinov (Russia), MA
Junior Researcher, Institute of Philosophy, Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow
- Vilius Dranseika (Lithuania), MA
Lecturer, researcher, Department of Logic and History of Philosophy, Vilnius University
Researcher, Department of Philosophy and Bioethics, Jagiellonian University, Krakow
- Signe Mezinska (Latvia), MA (Phil.), MS (Bioethics), Ph.D.
Researcher, University of Latvia, Faculty of Medicine, Riga
- Adriana Paladi (Republic of Moldova), Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Department of Bioethics and Philosophy, Medical and Pharmaceutical State University, Chisinau
- Eimantas Peicius (Lithuania), Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Kaunas University of Medicine, Kaunas
- Tatsiana Silich Hlinkina (Belarus), Ph.D.
Deputy Director of the Ecological and Cultural Educational Institution “Center for the Ethical Attitude Towards Nature”, junior researcher of the Belarusian Medical Academy of Post-Graduate Education, Minsk.
- Vents Silis (Latvia), Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Riga Stradins University, Executive Secretary, Central Medical Ethics Committee of Latvia
- Alexey Trubetskov (Russia), M.D.
Scientific vice-director of Saratov Scientific Research Institute of Rural Health
- Tomasz Zimny (Poland), MA (Philosophy), MA (Law)
Institute of Legal Studies of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Alumni of the Advanced Certificate in Research Ethics: Central and Eastern Europe (2007)
- Daniela E. Cutas (Romania), MA in Health Care Ethics and Law, Ph.D.
Department of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies, Umea University, Department of Philosophy, Linguistics and Theory of Science, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Marek Czarkowski (Poland), M.D., Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Medical University of Warsaw
- Rodica Gramma (Moldova), MA (Bioethics)
Lecturer and Bioethicist, Department of Philosophy and Bioethics, State University of Medicine, Chisinau
- Filip Krepelka (Czech Republic), JUDr. (International Law), Ph.D. (European law)
Associate Professor, Masaryk University, Brno.
- Tamar Kurtanidze (Georgia), MA (English Literature),
Member of NGO Georgian Health Law and Bioethics Society, Secretary-member of Biomedical Research Ethics Committee at Tbilisi State Medical University
- Anastasia Nikitina (Russia), J.D.
Associate Professor in Department of Humanitarians and Bioethics in Saint Petersburg State Pediatric Medical Academy
- Gabriel Raicu (Romania), M.D., MA (Social and Health Services Management)
Family Medicine Specialist, Member, Romanian Bioethics Commission, Bucharest
- Joanna Rozynska (Poland), MA (Law), MA (Philosophy), MA (Sociology), Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, University of Warsaw, Institute of Philosophy, The Bioethics Committee at the Presidium of the Polish Academy of Science
- Svitrigaile Satkute (Lithuania), M.D.
Ob-Gyn resident, Medical Faculty of Vilnius University, Vilnius
- Valeryia Keura Sidzenka (Belarus), M.D.,
Instructor, Belarusian State Medical School, Minsk
- Andres Soosaar (Estonia), M.D., Ph.D. (Neurosciences)
Linguist and consultant in medical humanities at Verbitas LCC, Tartu, Estonia
- Renata Veselska (Czech Republic), Ph.D.
Director, University Center for Bioethics, School of Medicine, Masaryk University; Assistant Professor (Director of Cell Culture Laboratory), Department of Biology, School of Medicine, Masaryk University, Brno.