Assistant Professor, Jagiellonian University, Medical College, Department of Philosophy and Bioethics, Krakow, Poland
- J. Piasecki, M. Waligora, V. Dranseika, Non-beneficial pediatric research: individual and social interests, Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 2014, Jul 31. Epub, (Open Access).
- M. Waligora, V. Dranseika, J. Piasecki, Child’s assent in research: Age threshold or personalisation?, BMC Medical Ethics 2014, 15:44, doi:10.1186/1472-6939-15-44 (Open Access).
- M. Waligora A European consistency for functioning of RECs? We just lost our chance, Journal of Medical Ethics 2013 Jun; 39(6):408-9. doi: 10.1136/medethics-2012-101228.
- M. Waligora Failures in Clinical Trials in the European Union: Lessons from the Polish Experience, Science and Engineering Ethics 2013 Sep;19(3):1087-98. doi: 10.1007/s11948-012-9400-9 (Open Access).
- Principal Investigator on the project “Biomedical Research with Human Subjects. Bioethical issues”. The project is funded by the National Science Centre, Poland (DEC-2011/03/D/HS/01695).